Let’s start with yesterdays final numbers:
- Calories burned:2921 active 148
- Calories in: 1921
- Carbs: 176 g 37%
- Fat: 73g 34%
- Protein: 138g 29%
Ha ha I just noticed that I burned exactly 1000 calories more than I ate… I could not have planned that if I tried.
Today I woke up with a total of a 16.4 pound loss 23.6 since September and I am feeling great. I have a day today where I am not super hungry. So far I had My Smoothie for breakfast:
- Chocolate protein Isolate
- 3/4ths cup for mixed frozen fruit. It was from a fruit salad I made and never finished, so I froze it.
- 1 banana
- 3/4ths cup of plain Kefir
- 5oz can of tuna
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp of mayo
- 4 squares of Lindt 85% Cocoa
Dinner Recipe: 297 cal for 1/6th 5.9 g fat, 34.4 g carbs, 26g protein
- 1 lb of chicken breast (I like tenders)
- 1 cup of TruRoots Quinoa and Sprouted Rice Blend
- 1/2 cup of lentils
- 14 oz of Mire Poix (I use the pre-cut, mix first)
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb of frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 lemon sliced (I washed with a vinegar and water mix)
- lemon juice (I used an organic pre-made lemon juice, nice to have handy!)
- fresh rosemary
- 3 cups of chicken stock- you can use low sodium
- garlic powder, pepper, 21 seasoning salute, everyday seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray or coat with olive oil. In a separate container mix 2 tbs of olive oil, lemon juice and some white wine* and put in your herbs and spices. let sit while you are preparing the rest.
- Layer the quinoa and lentils over the bottom of the casserole dish
- layer the mire poix
- layer the chicken
- rinse and layer the mushrooms
- rinse and lay four sprigs of rosemary
- lay on the slices of lemon. I sliced it in a bowl to catch and use the juices at the end
- pour on the olive oil mixture evenly
- add the broccoli and cauliflower
- pour over 3 cups of the stock
cover with foil (poke some holes) and place on the bottom rack. After an hour I checked and while it seemed cooked, I took the cover off and put it back in until some of the excess stock cooked off. Took 30 more min.
Came out perfectly! I will definitely do this again, I may add capers next time 🙂
I will put all the pictures in a slide show and post my final numbers for today, tomorrow!
Happy eating everyone!